Wednesday, May 14, 2014

G Major Flutes For $35


Bamboo flute in G major - $35

These flutes come in the key of G major, which is one of the most common keys to play in. 
They have good volume, and a sweet voice! Being well-tuned to themselves, they are good for playing on your own, or with percussion instruments such as a drum!

I handpick each bamboo cane that I use to make my flutes with. Each one has to meet my standard, and specifications before I'll use it. The variety of bamboo I chose to use is called Baby Blue Bamboo. It gives me nice thin walls for good volume, and long sections between the nodes for ease of tuning.

Every flute is slightly different, making each piece unique. The color pattern will vary from flute to flute.

Each flute comes with a binding on the lower end, helping prevent the chance of cracking/fluctuating, due to changes in humidity and temperature. 
Coconut oil is used to finish the outside of the bore, which helps prevent damage from moisture.


These flutes may be purchased by contacting me at flutesbyryan@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment